Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Quick way to adjust send and receive connector limits in Exchange 2010 and 2013

I find myself referencing a note I have in my drafts to quickly change send and receive limits for connectors on Exchange 2010 and 2013 so just in case I ever lose that the draft email I have, I thought I’d just blog the commands so I can reference it if I don’t have access to my mailbox.

Use the following cmdlets to quickly set send and receive size limits on all connectors configured on an Exchange server:

Set-TransportConfig -MaxSendSize 100MB -MaxReceiveSize 100MB

Get-ReceiveConnector | Set-ReceiveConnector -MaxMessageSize 100MB

Get-SendConnector | Set-SendConnector -MaxMessageSize 100MB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, just used this, wonderful!

DSC7 said...

First of all thanks to the blogger for sharing and giving useful information. Digital Signature in Delhi